Monet DeSauw is an independent manufacturing company that provides the structural component industry with fast, high-quality saws and material handling equipment. The computerized models are the only saws in the industry that have the option to run in “manual” mode. The complete line of Monet models include:
- DeRobo Linear Saw: optimizing linear saw with 2-board stacking capabilities.
- DeSawyer ES: servo-controlled, computerized/networkable component saw.
- DeSawyer 2000: computerized/networkable component saw.
- B500 XEL: touchscreen operated component saw.
- B500: push-button with digital readout version of the B500 XEL component saw.
- FWA500: magazine fed, floor web saw.
- Power Deck: lumber infeed conveyor for any component saw.
- B300 specialty saws: specially designed computerized or manual saws.
- Scrap inclines.
- Idler and powered roller conveyors.
Monet DeSauw was founded in 1992 in Fulton, Missouri. The DeSauw products evolved from the ever-popular DePauw component saw manufactured in the 1970’s. With the help of Art DePauw himself, Monet was able to continue the tradition of well-made equipment with strong customer support. Today the quality, innovation, and the industry’s best customer support comes standard with every saw.
Wood Truss Systems, Inc. (765) 751-9990
Jay Halteman: (765) 744-1516 email@example.com
Joe Halteman: (765) 748-0332 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Mavrakes: (817) 291-4999 email@example.com