The Hundegger Turbo Drive II saw is a fast, accurate, and versatile fully automated linear saw specifically designed to cut structural component parts. Hundegger continues to stretch the cutting capabilities of our industry by providing a single saw with options that can perform basic drilling, milling, and printing operations in addition to 5-axis cutting. The Turbo Drive saw blade is able to move below the zero line and to a 90° bevel, making it possible to cut horizontal and at an angle.
The Turbo Drive II’s features and benefits include:
- Up to 4-board lumber stacking: more lumber cut in less time.
- Capable of cutting lumber, wood I-beams, or engineered lumber: versatility for your plant and customers.
- Capable of cutting stair stringers, arches, and another products to serve your customers.
- Zero line or 90 degree bevel cutting: able to scarf or valley cut along the horizontal plane.
- Option for two different types of millwork attachments: can mill recesses or profiles on single or stacked boards.
- Options for inkjet, or label marking: keeps all that cutting better organized.
- Option for bar coding: allows you to digitally trace the cutting and finished products.
- Data transfer from design software to the Turbo Drive II: easy and accurate control of the cutting.
- Free software upgrades: keeping your saw up to date and efficient.
- Board Stretcher technology: boards are cut faster with less blade movements and less waste.
Call us to find out more about this world-class linear saw, and why so many wood component manufacturers around the world have chosen a Hundegger saw over all the rest.
Wood Truss Systems, Inc. (765) 751-9990
Jay Halteman: (765) 744-1516 email@example.com
Joe Halteman: (765) 748-0332 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Mavrakes: (817) 291-4999 email@example.com
Equipment for sale:
The Hundegger Turbo Drive II saw is a fast, accurate and versatile, fully automated linear saw specifically designed to cut structural component parts. Hundegger continues to stretch the cutting capabilities of our industry…