Jim Mavrakes: (817) 291-4999 email@example.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Equipment for sale:
No results found.
Square 1 Design & Manufacture is an independent provider of structural component assembly equipment and component-industry-specific, pull-arm saws and automated up-cut saws. They are also the North American provider of Spida equipment, with offices in California and Indiana. Their products and services include:
- SQ Series roof and floor truss gantries and finish presses.
- Weg-It Series jigging hardware.
- Spida pull arm saws – with automation options.
- Spida up-cut saws – with automation options.
- Rolsplicer lumber splicer.
- Lumber infeed decks.
- Idler and powered roller conveyors: stand-alone rollers and roller beds.
- Equipment installation, relocation, and removal.
- Replacement parts, factory-original Klaisler and Square 1 parts.
Square 1 Design & Manufacture has roots that go back to 1950 when Elmer Hubbard started Klaisler Manufacturing in Indianapolis, Indiana. Square 1 has modernized its’ product line and manufacturing techniques to meet the needs of the always changing structural component industry.
Wood Truss Systems, Inc. (765) 751-9990
Jay Halteman: (765) 744-1516 firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Halteman: (765) 748-0332 email@example.com
Jim Mavrakes: (817) 291-4999 firstname.lastname@example.org